Sale Page : thetradingframework.com
This product is available
Futures spreads can help protect your risk against unexpected events and volatility.
Futures spreads can reduce leverage and allow traders to take positions without the need for tight stops that will most likely just stop them out.
What is covered:
- Lean how to use the NEW MarketDelta Desktop for Trading Spreads (Based upon the CQG Integrated Client System). Learn why this will be the platform of choice for trading spreads.
- Examples of reducing margin with spreads.
- Getting legged and execution strategies in MarketDelta Desktop.
- When not to spread.
- Mean reverting spreads.
- Examples of Commodity Spreads with products likeCocoa, Coffee and Energy.
- Market Profile versus Candlestick\Bar charts for Spreads.
- Costs involved in spreading futures.
- Calender Rolls.
- Commodity Rolls.
- Queue position and spreading examples.
- DMA (Direct Market Access) via specialised FCM’s Versus Retail broker setups.
What a lot of independant self backed traders are not aware of is that Spread Trading Futures dominated the industry over the last 20 years and the majority of professional traders and firms focus on spreads rather than outrights. However as Saul and Kam came from this environment they have recognised the massive gaps in knowledge and an understanding of the reality of professional traders versus the indendent retail traders.