The leading global marketplace for learning and instruction
Our global reach
Udemy is the leading global marketplace for teaching and learning, connecting millions of students to the skills they need to succeed.
Staying ahead of the future of work
Udemy helps organizations of all kinds prepare for the ever-evolving future of work. Our curated collection of top-rated business and technical courses gives companies, governments, and nonprofits the power to develop in-house expertise and satisfy employees’ hunger for learning and development.
Sale page: udemy
This product is available
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to THINK like Excel, and write powerful and dynamic formulas from scratch
- Automate, streamline, and completely revolutionize your workflow with Excel
- Master unique tips, tools and case studies that you won’t find in ANY other course, guaranteed
- Explore fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from a best-selling Excel instructor
- Get LIFETIME access to project files, quizzes, homework exercises, and 1-on-1 expert support
- Build formulas to analyze dates, text fields, values and arrays
- Microsoft Excel 2007 – 2019 or Office 365 (Some features may not be available in earlier versions)
- Experience with formulas is recommended, but not required (we’ll review some of the fundamentals)
*** Course access includes project files, quizzes & homework exercises, 1-on-1 expert support, LIFETIME access and a 100% money-back guarantee ***
By the end of the course you’ll be writing robust, elegant formulas and functions from scratch, allowing you to:
- Easily build dynamic tools & Excel dashboards to filter, display and analyze your data
- Go rogue and design your own formula-based formatting rules
- Join datasets from multiple sources in seconds with lookup, index & match functions
- Pull real-time data from APIs directly into Excel (weather, stock quotes, directions, etc.)
- Manipulate dates, times, text, and arrays
- Automate tedious and time-consuming analytics tasks using cell formulas and functions in Excel (no VBA required!)
We’ll dive into a broad range of Excel formulas & functions, including:
- Lookup/Reference functions
- Statistical functions
- Formula based formatting
- Date & Time functions
- Logical operators
- Array formulas
- Text functions
- Powerful analytics tools and formulas like INDIRECT, HYPERLINK, WEBSERVICE & FILTERXML
What gives you the right to teach this class? Can’t I just Google this stuff?
I have a genuine passion for Excel that most people reserve for things like kittens, ice cream, and significant others. The only thing I love more than learning Excel is teaching it, and as the founder of Excel Maven I’ve been lucky enough to teach 150,000+ students across 180+ countries.
See you in there!
-Chris (Founder, Excel Maven)
NOTE: Full course includes downloadable resources and project files, homework and course quizzes, lifetime access and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Most lectures compatible with Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013 or Excel 2016.
Who this course is for:
- Excel users who have basic skills but want to get really, REALLY good
- Anyone hoping to expand their analytics skill set, work more efficiently with data, and take their career to a new level
- Students looking for an engaging, hands-on, and highly interactive approach to Excel analytics training