Peter James – Options Theory
Sale Page : Peter James
This product is available
A unified development of the subject, presenting the theory of options in each of the different forms and stressing the equivalence between each of the methodologies:
- Demystifies some of the more complex topics.
- Derives practical, tangible results using the theory, to help practitioners in problem solving.
- Applies the results obtained to the analysis and pricing of options in the equity, currency, commodity and interest rate markets.
- Gives the reader the analytical tools and technical jargon to understand the current technical literature available.
- Provides a user-friendly reference on option theory for practicing investors and traders. From the Back Cover
Option Theory takes the reader from first principles to the frontiers of modern finance theory. Yet the theoretical basis of the subject is explored in detail so that the book will also appeal to students and researchers.
Written in a clear and accessible manner, the author covers the various approaches to option pricing:
risk neutral expectations by integration, trees, analytical and numerical solutions of partial differential equations and Monte Carlo methods, demonstrating the close relationship between them.
Part Four provides a course in stochastic calculus that is specifically tailored to finance theory and designed for readers with some previous knowledge of options. It provides an active working knowledge of the subject and includes coverage of:
- Stochastic differential equations.
- Stochastic integration.
- The Feyman Kac theorem.
- Stochastic control.
- Local time.
- Girsanov’s theorem.
Over the last 5 years we have helped over 5000 members save a great deal of money on buying online courses. By changing the internal values which are more about member benefits, we have created a completely superior upgrade version with various features as well as the automatic system that surely will offer you a new different experience with more benefits , more time, and cost reduction. We definetely will do our best to help 20,000 community members save 80-100% on online courses over the next 20 to 50 years . Let’s start to see what we have.
Get Peter James – Options Theory