Fred E.Szabo – Actuaries Survival Guide
Sale Page : Fred E.Szabo
This product is available
- Includes details on the new structures of the Society of Actuaries’ (SOA) and Casualty Actuarial Society (CAS) examinations, as well as sample questions and answers
- Presents an overview of career options, includes profiles of companies & agencies that employ actuaries.
- Provides a link between theory and practice and helps readers understand the blend of qualitative and quantitative skills and knowledge required to succeed in actuarial exams
- Includes insights provided by over 50 actuaries and actuarial students about the actuarial profession
- Author Fred Szabo has directed the Actuarial Co-op Program at Concordia for over fifteen years
About the Author
The Linear Algebra Survival Guide, 1st Edition
Actuaries’ Survival Guide, 2nd Edition
Actuaries’ Survival Guide, 1st Edition
Linear Algebra: An Introduction using Maple, 1st Edition
Linear Algebra: An Introduction using Mathematica, 1st Edition
Fred E. Szabo is professor in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Concordia University in Canada. He completed his undergraduate studies at Oxford University under the guidance of Sir Michael Dummett and received a Ph.D. in mathematics from McGill University under the supervision of Joachim Lambek. After postdoctoral studies at Oxford University and visiting professorships at several European universities, he returned to Concordia University as a faculty member and dean of graduate studies. For more than twenty years, he developed methods for the teaching of mathematics with technology. In 2012 he was honored at the annual Wolfram Technology Conference for his work on “A New Kind of Learning” with a Wolfram Innovator Award. He is currently professor and Provost Fellow at Concordia University.